email: vidunas AT ist
- I am a research professor at Osaka University (Japan), the Graduate School of Information Science and Technology.
- My research interests are: Special functions
(hypergeometric, Heun, Appell, Painleve), Belyi maps, splines, algebraic geometry, Leonard pairs.
- In 2014-2016, I was a researcher at Tokyo University within a JSPS project on
computational algebraic statistics.
- My PhD thesis (and here is
Errata to it ). Written at the University of Groningen in 1995-1999.
- Curriculum Vitae .
Latest papers (and software)
Composite Genus One Belyi Maps with Y.-H. He.
LATEST! (Oct 2016)
Belyi functions for hyperbolic hypergeometric-to-Heun transformations,
with M. van Hoeij.
Journal of Algebra, Vol. 441 (2015), pg 609-659.
Computation of genus 0 Belyi functions, with M. van Hoeij.
ICMS 2014 proceedings, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol 8592 (2014), pp 92-98.
- Algorithms and differential relations for Belyi functions,
with M. van Hoeij.
- A Maple routine
for computing genus 0 Belyi functions,
supplementing the work with M. van Hoeij.
Differential relations for almost Belyi maps, with J. Sekiguchi.
LATEST!!! (Jan 2017)
Computation of RS-pullback transformations for algebraic Painleve VI solutions,
with A.V. Kitaev.
Journal of Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 213 (2016), pg. 706-722.
- Degenerate and dihedral Heun functions with parameters. Hokkaido Mathematical Journal, Vol. 45 (2016), pg 93-108.
- Differential relations for the largest root distribution of complex non-central Wishart matrices, with A. Takemura.
Counting derangements and Nash equilibria.
Annals of Combinatorics, Vol 21 (2017). LATEST!
- Root counts of semi-mixed systems,
and an application to counting Nash equilibria, with I. Z. Emiris.
ISSAC'14 proceedings, pp 154-161.
- Discriminants of multilinear systems, with I. Z. Emiris.
Building geometrically continuous splines (2015).
Last modified: Thursday, January 26, 2017